Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
A slider commode chair like this one is a common fixture in the bathroom of elderly or handicapped individuals due to its ability to put the ease back into going and showering. Simply hop on the padded seat, slide over, do your thing and then slide back to dry off and position yourself to safely exit.
- One tub section, one removable connector bridge and one commode section
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Free Shipping
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
FAQ About The MultiChair 5000 Shower Chair
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q: Can I bring this chair with me while travelling ?
A : With a total weight of 28 lbs, the capacity to disassemble in less than a minute, this chair is probably the best tub slider system to be brought abroad. It is suitable for travelling and most of our customers are bringing it on the plane. At the moment of purchase, we'll provide you with a FREE Travelling bag so it's even more convenient for you to travel with it.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: You can get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by calling us when you're ready to order.
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipment ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.