Nuprodx Rolling Toilet Commode Chair & Tub Slider MC6200 (Large)
Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
The extra wide seat of this sliding shower system glides front-to-back and side-to-side to ensure users have plenty of options when maneuvering in and out of the tub or shower. With a frame composed out of ultra strong materials that never rust or corrode, the rolling shower system easily withstands heavy duty usage and a larger load capacity than others.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20” x 20” x 2” thick naugahyde seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” – 25-1/2 (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 6” casters with total-lock brakes
- (4) adjustable-length arms with suction cups help securely locate the in-tub chair base
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Approximate weight: 52 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
FAQ About The MultiChair 6200 Heavy-Duty Commode Chair Tub Slider System
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q: Can I bring this chair with me while travelling ?
A : With a total weight of 52 lbs, this chair is not suitable for travelling and will be better used at home.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: You can get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by calling us
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipments ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions.