Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
The best kind of toilet chairs for elderly or disabled individuals are ones that yield a combination of comfort and convenience. Made out of super strength rust-proof materials, fitted with swing-away footrests and finished with padded cutout seat, this over toilet wheelchair is a top choice due to its versatility and durability
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA), and can be raised or lowered independent of wheel diameter
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Two 20” diameter wheels feature toggle wheel locks and large-diameter 19” vinyl-coated hand rims
- Solid rubber tires, stainless steel quick-release axles and aluminum axle blocks for durability
- Large, 6” diameter front casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- "20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Free Shipping
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
FAQ About The MultiChair 4220 Wheelchair
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q: Can I bring this chair with me while travelling ?
A : With a total weight of 38 lbs, the capacity to disassemble in less than a minute, this chair is absolutely suitable for travelling and most of our customers are bringing it on the plane and abroad.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: You can also get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by emailing us or calling us
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipments ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions.