MultiChair 4000Tilt Pediatric Shower Chair by Nuprodx
Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
We offer exclusive discounts to Health Facilities.
Call us at 438 498-8869 for more informations.
Equipped with a unique “growth” feature, the MULTICHAIR 4000Tilt Pediatric Shower Chair can belong to the same user from his juvenile years all the way through his adulthood.
By simply changing the seat cushion, backrest and a couple of brackets, you'll save thousands of dollars in replacement costs over the years. And with Nuprodx’s exclusive tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, the lightweight, caster-wheeled chair easily navigate around the tightest bathrooms.
- Can last for over 15 years.
- Adjustable seat height and width.
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 24-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (43.5” at full-tilt), making it the ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Back rest angle is 30° from vertical at full tilt
- Passed All Security and Pressure Tests
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
FAQ About The MultiChairTilt 4000 Pediatric Shower Chair
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: At purchase, this chair comes with a free travelling bag. You can also get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by calling us.
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipments ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.