Reliving Mobility - Comedy & Disability Scholarship Program 2017
At Reliving Mobility, we believe in the power of helping students and people across the country getting together for important social issues. The reason why we've decided to create this contest is because we believe that everyone should be treated with respect, dignity and equality.
TELL US YOUR BEST DISABILITY RELATED COMEDIC STORY : WIN 350$ !
Your application should include:
- First & last name, email address & phone number on the top of your entry's document.
- A Short Comedic Story (500-1000 words) related to disability. It could be anecdote about a close member, someone at school and even yourself. It has to be a real life story, something that happened to you in the past and you have to describe how it changed your life.
- A proof that the participant is a student of the school. Copy of application (with the date visible)
- All participants must sign-up to our e-mail list in the space assigned below (bottom of the page - lower right corner)
Participants must meet these criteria:
- Must be a student at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S
- Enrolled at the undergraduate level or your final year of high school
- Aged seventeen (17) years or older
- The entry must be sent by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15th 2017 or else will be refused.
- All students without regards to their grades are accepted.
- Reliving Mobility.com does NOT provide an actual form for the contest, all information required to participate is on this page.
- There are no conditions in regards to physical disability or ability. All applications are accepted.
- We accept e-mail applications ONLY.
- We require a FUNNY picture of each participant (face must be clear)
- Send the entry in the form of a WORD .DOC.
Again, we are quite excited and eager to read your stories ! The Contest begins NOW !
Please, reach out to us if you have any questions !
Gabriel - CEO