Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
The extra wide tilting toilet chair featured in the design of this sliding shower system is what makes it a recommended selection for those who need a bit more room to move around. Although it supports larger sizes, the rust-proof frame of the sliding shower chair is slim and narrow enough to be placed in small tubs or shower stalls.
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- The seat cushion measures 20” x 20” for an additional 111 sq. in. of seating space
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 24-1/2” to 27-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support and swing-away footrests
- Four 6” casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
FAQ About The MultiChair 6200Tilt Tub Slider System
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q: Can I bring this chair with me while travelling ?
A : With a total weight of 66 lbs, this chair is not suitable for travelling and made to be used at home only.
Q: I would prefer the slide to be going by the left to the bath ? Can I choose the direction the slide is going ?
A: Yes, you can choose whether the slide will be going left or right.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: You can get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by calling us
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipments ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions.