Nuprodx MC4000Tilt Pediatric Roll in Shower Toilet Commode Chair
Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
Equipped with a unique growth feature, the MULTICHAIR 4000Tilt Pediatric Shower Chair can belong to the same user from his juvenile years all the way through his adulthood.
By simply changing the seat cushion, backrest and a couple of brackets, you'll save thousands of dollars in replacement costs over the years. And with Nuprodx exclusive tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, the lightweight, caster-wheeled chair easily navigate around the tightest bathrooms.
- Can last for over 15 years.
- Adjustable seat height and width.
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Padded cushions with 1/2" waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2" to 24-1/2" (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5" casters with total-lock brakes
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (43.5" at full-tilt), making it the ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Won't rust or corrode, constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Back rest angle is 30 degrees from vertical at full tilt
- Passed All Security and Pressure Tests