Free Shipping in 3-5 business days.
This Multichair is undeniably a 1st class choice when it comes to height adjustable shower chair. It features a toilet seat and a tub transfer bench which makes it the only device you'll ever need in the bathroom.
- Seat height adjusts from 18” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Self-skinning 17” x 17” x 2” padded seat cushion and back with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Overall depth just 22” (includes backrest: 17” at seat cushion level) to fit in compact areas
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Pediatric Option: “Grow Corners” allow progressive sizing from young child to adult
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 14 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 15% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
FAQ About The MultiChair 3000 Adjustable Shower Chair
Q: How will the MultiChair be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The Unit is delivered straight to your door through our FREE curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the MultiChair will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. Multichairs can take between 1-3 weeks to deliver depending on the level of customization required. Expedited delivery is not available for Multichairs.
Q: Can I bring this chair with me while travelling ?
A : With a total weight of 14 lbs, the capacity to disassemble in a few minutes, this chair is absolutely suitable for travelling and most of our customers are bringing it on the plane and abroad. At the moment of purchase, we'll provide you with a FREE Travelling bag so it's even more convenient for you to travel with it.
Q : I want my child to use the chair but i'm afraid that as he grows the chair becomes unadapted to him/her ?
A: What's great about the Multichairs is that they are fully customizable, all of Nuprodx's parts can be replaced and modified so it adapts to it's users over the year. Instead of buying expensive new chairs & devices each year, "Progressive sizing" not only saves you money but it adapts to your specific needs.
Q: Does the Chair comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: At purchase, this chair comes with a free travelling bag. You can also get access to Free Gifts & Accessories by calling us.
Q: Why Should I buy the MultiChair from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your MultiChair for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a repair expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipment ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.