Free Shipping in 3-5 Business Days.
Rolling around town will be a breeze when you'll have the Compass HD Powerchair at your beck and call. With a 450 lb. weight capacity and a 20” turning radius, this powerchair easily outperforms models in the same class.
Since everyone loves upgrades that improve the quality and comfort of their rides, the Golden Compass Power Chair is equipped with an adjustable seat that slides and swivels, padded armrests that flip up and down, a convertible footplate and multi-terrain tires. Due to the unique design of the slide seat, the scooter folds up and down in order to fit in tight spaces.
- Equipped with a folding padded captain seat
- Easy seat removal and attachment
- 450 lb. weight capacity
- Adjustable head rest and armrests
- Off-board charger for convenient charging
- Accessories available: elevating leg rests, specialty leg supports, swing-away footrests, footplate extender
- Base Weight : 101.00 lbs.
- Standard Seat Weight : 51.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight : 74.00 lbs.
- Weight Without Batteries : 155.00 lbs.
- Seat Widths : 20",22",24"
- Seat Depths : 20"
- Back Height : 21",23"
- Maximum Seat to Floor Height : 23"
- Overall Width : 25.00"
- Overall Length : 40"
- Drive Wheel Size : 10"
- Caster Size : 6"
- Rear Caster Size : 6"
- Max Speed : 4.00 mph
- Turning Radius : 20.00"
- Ground Clearance : 3.50"
- Maximum Incline Rating : 6 º
- Battery Charge Distance : 12.00 miles
- Drive Type : Mid Wheel Drive
- Armrest Options : Height Adjustable,Flip-Back
- Legrest Options : Footplate,Elevating Legrests,Swing-Away Legrests
- Seat Options : Reclining Back,Captain's Seat
- Joystick Options : Right Swing-Away
- Dampening Adjustment : No
- Batteries : 2-NF22
- Batteries Included : Yes
- Battery Charger Type : Off Board
- Controller Type : Dynamic 75 Amp Remote
- Suspension : No
- Heaviest Piece : 101 lbs.
- Frame Type : Heavy-duty
- Tire Type : Foam Filled
- Foldable : Yes
- Disassembles : No
- Adjustable Angle Footplates : Yes
- Free Shipping : Yes
- Taxes : No
- Warranty On Frame : 5 Years
- Warranty On Drive Train : 1 Year
- Warranty On Motor : 1 Year
- Warranty On Electronics : 1 Year