Golden Technologies Buzzaround XLHD 3 Wheels Scooter (GB117H)
Free Shipping in 3-5 Business Days.
The Golden Technologies Buzzaround XL-HD offers more standard features to make your riding experience better than ever. Featuring a wraparound Delta Tiller, a new LED battery gauge, and a new ultra bright LED angle-adjustable headlight, the new Buzzaround XL-HD is also longer to offer more foot room, with a great turning radius.
The Buzzaround XL-HD disassembles in seconds with just 4 easy steps making transporting it from one destination to another a breeze !
- Increased Weight capacities up to 325lbs
- 22 Amp batteries standard
- Ultra Bright LED headlight standard
- Charging port below the control panel
- Red and Blue Shroud panels included free
- Disassembles quickly and easily for transport
- Operating range up to 14 miles per charge
- Weight Without Batteries : 81.00 lbs.
- Battery Pack Weight : 29.00 lbs.
- Seat Section Weight : 21.00 lbs.
- Shroud Weight : 25.00 lbs.
- Base and Tiller Weight : 35.00 lbs.
- Shipping Weight : 110.00 lbs
- Seat Width : 18"
- Back Height : 16"
- Max Seat to Ground Height : 24"
- Max Seat to Deck Height : 18"
- Front Wheel Size : 8"
- Rear Wheel Size : 8"
- Overall Width : 21.5"
- Overall Length : 42.5"
- Axle-to-Axle Length : 33.50"
- Top Speed : 4.00 mph
- Turning Radius : 37"
- Drive Range : 14.00 miles
- Heaviest Piece : 35 lbs.
- Ground Clearance : 3.00"
- Disassembles : Yes
- Delta Tiller : Yes
- Multiple Seating Options : Yes
- Power Elevating Seat : No
- High-Back Seat : No
- Flip-Back Armrests : Yes
- Transportable/Collapsible : Yes
- Foldable : No
- Battery Type : 2-22AH
- Batteries Included : Yes
- Battery Charger Type : Off Board
- Larger Battery Option : No
- Drive Type : Rear-Wheel Drive
- One-Hand Operation : Yes
- Basket Included : Yes
- Headlight : Yes
- Extended Base : No
- Height Adjustable Seat : Yes
- Wheel Type : Three Wheeled
- Air-Filled (Pneumatic) Tires : No
- Charging Port Location : Tiller
- Expedited Shipping Available : No
FAQ About The Buzzaround XLHD (GB117H) Scooter
Q: What is the driving range of this scooter ? Also, will it work on dirt path ?
A: The Buzzaround XLHD can drive for up to 14 miles per charge. Dirt path must be flat and not overly soft & muddy.
Q: How will the scooter be delivered and when will I receive it ?
A : The scooter is delivered straight to your door through our curbside delivery service. If you live in a residence or apartment, we can manage to bring the unit inside your building. The day before the delivery, we will send you an e-mail with your tracking number and let you know the exact date and time of the day at which the scooter will arrive.
Delivery time is variable and dependant on multiple factors. If you wish to get an expedited delivery (1-2 days) please mention it with your order (extra-fees may apply) or select the Pay Pal Express Option at checkout (3-5 days + no fees). Otherwise delivery time can take up to 3 weeks for certain items.
Q: What's the weight of the heaviest piece when disassembled ?
A : The heaviest piece weights 35 lbs. The Scooter is one of our lightest and is made to be folded and taken apart for easy transportation.
Q : How long does the battery takes to charge ?
A: It takes 10-12 hours in order to charge a fully depleted battery.
Q: Does the scooter comes with FREE Accessories ?
A: This scooter comes with a 1 Year in-home service contract & is eligible for Medicare. You can get access to Free Gifts & Accessories once you've purchased the scooter. Simply put a note saying that Gabriel has authorised you for free gifts and we'll provide you with multiple gift choices.
Q: Why Should I buy the Buzzaround XLHD from Reliving Mobility ?
A: Reliving Mobility knows that you're putting substantial money on the line and that you wish to keep your scooter for years to come. That's why we offer after sale services such as in-home repairs and consultations. We've built a network around the U.S and are able to connect you with a mobility scooter expert in your area whenever you need one. In short, we'll be taking care of you.
Additionally, we have trained experts qualified in Home Medical Equipments ready to answer your questions everyday of the week from 9am-5pm. We provide personalised customer service and seek to solve your specific problems.